Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's Day Ride

I'm way overdue to put a picture up here with someone riding on the back. As you can see, it's a pretty roomy ride. Here's my mom and my sister taking a little test ride.

I've been delivering pizzas on the bike for a week and a day, and so far I'm pretty happy with it. The main concern of it just not working at all because of a number of issues like time, cold pizzas and shifty-ness have pretty much been answered. It actually works really well. People are for the most part into it, although a few are kind of weird about it... More pictures and stories coming this week.

I also took the bike into the shop on Friday because one of the wideloaders wasn't snapping in. They drilled some of the paint off and now it snaps in really easily. A little issue, but I'm really glad I can use both wideloaders now with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment