Sunday, March 15, 2009

IKEA


Today was the perfect day to pedal down to IKEA. I needed to pick up two things to turn my BD into a pizza delivering monster.
If you haven't taken my survey yet, please do! It's short I promise.

Here's the link to my pizza/bike survey


IKEA has bike racks! So much for only 15 minutes in the loading zone. One day I am going to count how many steps I take while riding my bike everywhere. It'll be sooo many fewer steps than someone driving their car to the same places.


Lots of people talk about using their Xtracycles to be able to stop at a garage sale or basically any unexpected place on their way home from the commute and not worrying about bringing whatever they bought home. When I saw that the W's down the street were cleaning their garage out, I decided to stop by and say hello, and was pleasantly surprised to find that they found our bocce ball set! I threw it on and got home with my first surprise cargo, no sweat.

2 comments:

  1. how did you get to IKEA from home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll post the maps of how I got there and back. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete