Friday, March 13, 2009

Can you see me? Try #2

Was it really that cold tonight? Or have I just tricked myself into thinking that these beautiful sunny March days should bring some heat? Because it was so freaking cold!

I think all the spring break planning and excitement for graduation in 3 months, added onto all the White Sox baseball talk I've been following these days has tricked me into thinking I don't need my thick socks anymore.

Muahaha no more excuses motorists! I have since added 1) a magic carpet for my passengers, which has reflective piping 2) a seat wedge with reflective strip that also holds 3) a third blinky 4) two leg straps (one for each leg) that hold the pants close and either reflect or light up and 5) a roll of 3M reflective tape that I have since put on my helmet and ends of handlebars...

No comments:

Post a Comment